All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen George the giant spies a shop full of wonderful clothes, he decides to treat himself to a new outfit. He puts on his new shirt, pants, shoes, and tie, and is immediately transformed from the scruffiest giant in town to the spiffiest giant in town. But on his way home, George runs into various animals who need his help. And little by little, George finds himself giving away all his new purchases. From the creators of Room on the Broom, this is a lively tale that reminds readers that sometimes it's what's inside a person-or a giant-that matters most.
- Author BiographyJulia Donaldson lives in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Author(s)Julia Donaldson
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width209 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Axel Scheffler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.