Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spiralizer Cookbook - Over 30 Spiralizer Recipes For The Spiralizer - Healthy, Delicious Spiral Cutter Recipes For The Pader Spiralizer At last a cookbook loaded with over 30 spiralizer recipes that you can make with your Pader Spiralizer or regular vegetable spiral slicer. My name is Katey Goodrich and I wrote the spiralizer cookbook because like you I purchased the best kitchen tool ever, the Pader Spiralizer but couldn't find a cookbook with recipes for it. Having already published 55 Superfoods on Kindle I decided to stop complaining and write one that I could share with you and others, and here it is. This is only the first in a series that will cover many diets and cooking topics that the spiralizer is perfect for. And yes! It has plenty of zucchini odle recipes as well. I have included helpful tips and advice on cleaning, maintaining and using the spiralizer as well as over 30 starter recipes to get you going. The recipes are good for hand held spiral cutters as well. Included are spiralizing tips and advice for many fruits and vegetables including, Apples, Beets, Butternut squash, Cabbage, Carrots, Celeriac, Cucumbers, Daikon, Eggplants, Jicama, Kohlrabi, Onions, Parsnips, Pears, Plantain, Potatoes, Squash (yellow, summer, Mexican), Radishes, Sweet potato, Turnips, Yams and Zucchinis. I have also included advice on how to prepare the vegetables for spiralizing and cooking, and which blade to use for each dish. You will never be lacking for choice again where it comes to finding a tasty, urishing vegetable spiralizer based meal again, or spend hours trolling through the internet searching for a recipe to suit your tastes. The Spiralizer Cookbook has over 30 delicious, healthy and easy to prepare spiralizer recipes to start you off with. There are breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes that you and your family will enjoy every week. In time at all you'll be a spiral slicer wiz and with my spiralizer cooking and preparation tips and advice you'll soon be creating your own versions of popular spiral cutter recipes. The Spiralizer Recipe Book is perfect if you watching your weight or intending to lose some weight, most of the recipes are diet conscious and because of this fantastic little kitchen tools unique abilities traditional recipes have had their fat content and calories reduced dramatically, but are still delicious and satisfying. The spiraliser cookbook has recipes that are suitable for people on special diets such as, Vegetarian, Paleo, Wheat free, Low-carb, Vegan, Weight loss, gluten free, low gi, raw food, diabetes and heart healthy. But that doesn't mean you get to eat just a carrot or starve yourself, every recipe was carefully chosen as a perennial family favorite and adapted for the spiralizer, making them healthier, more nutritious, but still loaded with taste and many would say even better tasting than the original. Are you inspired? Or should I say Inspiralized! Then let's get Spiralizing.
- Author BiographyKatey Goodrich is a trained chef, Author and self taught nutritionist. She is also a mother of four children who are often her test subjects for superfood and whole food recipes she has created. If her kids enjoy her healthy recipes then your children will as well. When she isn't busy with her children or the day to day work of a busy mother, Katey runs her own successful health business on the internet. Katey plans to publish many more titles on health, superfoods, whole foods and healthy eating for families.
- Author(s)Katey Goodrich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- kathybgardening15 Dec, 2016by
Hardly more than a brochure.
This very slim booklet has some good recipes, there are no pictures at all, and overall I was disappointed with it for the price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.11Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $30.72Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.