All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIs mere willpower eugh to overcome your addictive and destructive lifestyle? In this new, heart-inspiring and challenging book, Andrew Potter points the way to genuine freedom and liberating joy through the power of God's Holy Spirit found only in a vital relationship with Jesus Christ. Here, you will t find all the typical trite platitudes and self-help formulas of an arm-chair theorist rmally associated with those in our day, seeking to address hard life issues such as addiction. Instead, you'll find the depth of insight that can only come from someone who kws first-hand both the bondage of addiction and the liberating freedom of redemption in Christ. Here, you'll find true hope for lasting change.
- Author BiographyAndrew Potter lives with his wife Diane in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Andy was ordained to the ministry in 1992, and has served Christ as a Minister of the Gospel in various churches throughout the Oklahoma City metroplex. Andy was raised at First Baptist Church and Baptist Temple in Oklahoma City, but did most of his growing up at Spring Creek Baptist Church where he has enjoyed life as a youth minister, pulpit supply, deacon student and teacher.
- Author(s)Andrew Potter
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.