All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of intuition in aromatherapy blending, essential and base oil selection and bodywork is the focus of Gill Farrer-Halls' authoritative new book. Drawing on her extensive experience as a practicing aromatherapist and aromatherapy teacher, she explores ways of increasing intuitive awareness of the nature and depth of individual essential oils, and takes the reader through meditative techniques that can help practitioners deepen their practice. She goes on to show how an intuitive and meditative approach can, with time, transform clinical practice, and help practitioners create original, effective, synergistic and holistic blends as well as develop and enhance on-going work with clients. An important resource on the use of intuitive inner wisdom in aromatherapy practice, this book will be of interest and practical use to aromatherapists, bodywork practitioners, students of aromatherapy and all who are interested in essential oils.
- Author BiographyGill Farrer-Halls is the author of eighteen published non-fiction books in the Mind Body Spirit genre, including The Aromatherapy Bible. A practising aromatherapist, she has been a Principal Teacher and Examiner with the International Federation of Aromatherapists for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Gill Farrer-Halls
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.