All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFinally! An author who is t fair and balanced. Someone who rocks the vote. After a shock and awe statement this writer jousts? How was that? Was I politically correct?
- Author BiographyBorn in New York city of Scotch/Irish parents. Catholic educated is a first generation American. Still married to his first wife and has four ugly children. Volunteering for the draft at age 18, He served in the US Army Fourth Armored Division in Germany. He is a small businessman and has been to and does business in the GCC countries. He was the first small business to arrive in Kuwait in 1993. He has a general knowledge of Arabic culture having formed a trading partnership in Kuwait with a company where a woman was the largest stockholder. He considers himself to be an average American and wrote this book to let his fellow Americans, whom he calls the silenced majority know they are not alone. His greatest fear is that the high school kids will become the tea boys of international masters, who will take their place in the universities, that they will never see.
- Author(s)Tom O'Donnell
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication24/03/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight497 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.