All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the many layers of bead embroidery. Through 14 astonishingly beautiful projects, including one from Sherry Serafini and one from Margie Deeb, Heidi Kummli guides beaders to a greater understanding of how to infuse their jewelry with deeper meaning. From animal totems, to the four elements, to the healing power of gemstones, beaders will create pieces that reveal how the natural world can enhance their jewelry-making journey.
- Author BiographyHeidi Kummli's beadwork is an expression of herself, and her feelings for our Mother Earth and the creatures upon her. Through researching Native American beadwork techniques and trial and error, her work has continually evolved. Heidi started working with beads in 1975 and remembers making jewelry even as a young child. She currently lives west of Boulder, Colorado with her family. Heidi has won numerous design awards throughout her career.
- Author(s)Heidi Kummli
- PublisherKalmbach Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWaukesha
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKalmbach Books
- Content Note340 color photos
- Weight414 g
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.