Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionGolfers the world over kw their game is a microcosm of life. Both golf and life require patience and courage, persistence and honesty, focus and self-belief. They present similar challenges, involve the weighing up of risk and the making of hard decisions. In both golf and life, we must learn to deal with triumph and disaster. Golf teaches us about ego and resilience. It implores us to meet challenges and put disappointments into perspective. Crucially, we realise we should t take the game - or life - too seriously. The Spirit of Golf and How It Applies to Life delves into the rich folklore of the world's greatest game, and recounts inspirational stories from around the world.
- Author BiographyRichard Allen has written about golf for more than 20 years. His previous books include Shimmering Spokes: One Australian's 16,000-kilometre Odyssey, Recollections of a Remarkable Age and Australia's Remarkable Trees.
- Author(s)Richard Allen
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintVictory Books
- Weight212 g
- Width118 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.