All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth volume in this highly engaging series of study guides to the basics of Christian belief looks at the Holy Spirit, human nature, the doctrine of grace, and the place of the church in the Christian life. Full of stories and helpful illustrations, the material has been tested out on congregations to ensure that it is enjoyable, useful, and easy to read! Spirit of the Living God follows the well-received Faith and the Creeds (February 2013), The Living God (September 2013) and Lord and Saviour: Jesus of Nazareth (April 2014). The Christian Life and Hope will be published in April 2015.
- Author BiographyAlister McGrath is Andreas Idreos Professor of Science and Religion at the University of Oxford, and a prolific author. His other books for SPCK include The Dawkins Delusion?, Why God Won't Go Away and Mere Theology.
- Author(s)Alister McGrath
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSPCK Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.