All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the relevance of Luc Boltanski's 'pragmatic sociology of critique' to central issues in contemporary social and political analysis? In seeking to respond to this question, this book contains critical commentaries from prominent social theorists attempting to map out the influence and broad scope of Boltanski's oeuvre.
- Author BiographySimon Susen is a Senior Lecturer in Sociology at City University London. Bryan S. Turner is the Presidential Professor of Sociology at the City University of New York. Concurrently, he is the Director of the Institute for Religion, Politics and Society at the Australian Catholic University, Melbourne.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleKey Issues in Modern Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byProfessor Bryan S. Turner,Simon Susen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.