All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Abigail Brodie CarsonAbbyis adventurous, self-assured and, too often, impulsive. On an early summer evening, Abby finds herself alone in her backyard, bummed and brooding. Her pals Jake and Mayumi are on family vacations while she starts the summer stuck at homeas usual. However, a late-night encounter with her creepy neighbor swiftly puts an end to Abby s frustrations, when she s told a chilling legendThe spirit is real, you kw. And he follows all hikers through the canyonhis canyon a tale that leads to haunting nightmares. But even the otherworldly existence of an ancient spirit doesn t stop Abby from finding the secret canyon hidden in the rugged New Mexico wilderness. Alone in the canyon, Abby encounters inexplicable happenings eerie sensations radiating from the rock formations, being kcked down by an invisible force, and a prickly feeling of being watchedleading her to believe there may be truth to the legend of the spirit who guards the canyon. But when Abby s friends return from vacation, she igres the sinister warningsincluding a slashed tireand convinces them to camp and hunt fossils in the canyon. But there s much more to Stone-and-Light Canyon than an ancient legend. And it soon becomes clear that their survival depends on outsmarting t only an invisible and tenacious force, but also a sinister, flesh and blood inhabitant of this eerie world. The rugged and stunning beauty of a corner of the American southwest sets the scene for this tense and mysterious tale of The Spirit of Stone-and-Light Canyon that will thrill the reader with every twist and turn through the ancient stones.
- Author BiographyLinda Quattrochi s love of all things science led her to a PhD in Biochemistry to a career in Molecular Pharmacology and Toxicology to her recent interest in Paleontology. She currently volunteers at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science where she spends her hours chiseling out and restoring dinosaur bones. In good weather, she s out in the buttes and canyons hunting fossils.
- Author(s)Linda C Quattrochi
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.