All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates that numerous prominent artists in every period of the modern era were expressing spiritual interests when they created celebrated works of art. This magisterial overview insightfully reveals the centrality of an often denied and misunderstood element in the cultural history of modern art.
- Author BiographyCharlene Spretnak is the author of several books on cultural history, religion and spirituality, and social criticism, including States of Grace, The Resurgence of the Real, Missing Mary, and Relational Reality. A professor emerita in religion and philosophy, she lives with her husband in Ojai, California, USA.
- Author(s)Charlene Spretnak
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.