All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionJoel S. Goldsmith devoted his life to teaching this spiritual belief so others may discover and experience the presence of God within. But, sharing this philosophy was t an easy task. Before he could reveal this profound spiritual principle, Goldsmith realized he must first overcome obstacles that were deeply-rooted in traditional religious teachings. The prevailing perception of God was portrayed as a heavenly spirit that one could only reach through prayer or religious clergy, making this the most challenging obstacle Goldsmith faced. Goldsmith met this challenge by writing an inclusive commentary of selected Scripture that history had only taught in literal terms. This book of spiritual interpretation offered a newfound Oneness with God, filled with insightful guidance giving people the courage to w look within for spiritual urishment, health, harmony, and inner peace. As Goldsmith writes, There is place where God ends and you begin. God is the Mind, the Life and Soul of each and every human. There is only one Mind. One God. One Power. One Presence.
- Author(s)Joel S. Goldsmith
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight186 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 1947 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.