All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe traditions of the Prophet of Islam are, after the Qu'ran, the most important source for every aspect of Islamic life and thought. Ranging in topic from prayer to ecomic activity, this work is a collection of more than 200 of the purely spiritual traditions drawn from canical collections of the Hadith.
- Author BiographyFatima Casewit is a teacher and educator with more than 25 years of experience and is the translator and editor of Islam in Tibet. She currently works for a US government contractor aiming to improve education systems throughout the Middle East and Africa. She lives in Washington, DC. Tayeb Chouiref is a French scholar, translator, and teacher. He is the author of The Spiritual Teachings of the Prophet.
- Author(s)Tayeb Chouiref
- PublisherFons Vitae,US
- Date of Publication09/05/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationKentucky
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFons Vitae,US
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.