All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do we kw about Jesus' spirituality? What disciplines did He follow? These rarely asked but essential questions are answered in <i>The Spirituality of Jesus</i>. Author Leslie T. Hardin points readers to the Gospels and shows that Jesus'spirituality is seen t in the miracles He performed but in His everyday activities. In the Gospels, we catch glimpses of his instructive daily routines. <br/> Hardin identifies nine practices, or disciplines, that allowed the Spirit to work in and through Jesus: - Prayer and solitude - Care for the oppressed - Resisting temptation - Corporate worship - Scripture study - Meal sharing - Simplicity - Submission to the Father - Evangelism and proclamation Hardin looks at how these disciplines opened avenues for the Spirit, and how they can be integrated into the lives of modern Christians.
- Author(s)Leslie Hardin
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.