All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spook's Nightmare is the seventh book in Joseph Delaney's terrifying Wardstone Chronicles - over 3 million copies sold worldwide! 'I stood there, terrified. My master was about to die.' The County is facing dark times, and the Spook is being haunted by terrifying dreams. With his precious library burned to the ground and his old enemy, Bony Lizzie, free once again, things are falling apart. As nightmares turn real, the Spook's powers seem to be waning just when he needs them the most. Can Tom, the Spook's apprentice, face the dark alone?
- Author BiographyJoseph Delaney used to be an English teacher, before becoming the best-selling author of the Spook's series, which has been published in 24 countries and has sold over a million copies. The first book, The Spook's Apprentice, is now a major motion picture starring Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore.
- Author(s)Joseph Delaney
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Wardstone Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Weight287 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.