Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn hor of his eightieth birthday, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author reflects on writing and the writing life, sharing his thoughts on such topics as the limits and attractions of nfiction, the need for work habits, the pitfalls of early success, coping with bad reviews, and his fellow writers, i
- Author BiographyBorn in 1923 in Long Branch, New Jersey, and raised in Brooklyn, New York, Norman Mailer was one of the most influential writers of the second half of the twentieth century and a leading public intellectual for nearly sixty years. He is the author of more than thirty books. The Castle in the Forest, his last novel, was his eleventh New York Times bestseller. His first novel, The Naked and the Dead, has never gone out of print. His 1968 nonfiction narrative, The Armies of the Night, won the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award. He won a second Pulitzer for The Executioner's Song and is the only person to have won Pulitzers in both fiction and nonfiction. Five of his books were nominated for National Book Awards, and he won a lifetime achievement award from the National Book Foundation in 2005. Mr. Mailer died in 2007 in New York City. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Norman Mailer
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2004
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight254 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.