All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sport Business Future examines the impact of powerful changes on the business of sport, including human-computer interfaces, gene therapy and artificial intelligence. It focuses upon probable future trends, including the athlete of the future, corporate sport citizenship and environmentally friendly 'green' sport. The Sport Business Future , written by experts in the area, is a contentious but influential contribution to debates about sport, business and society in the future.
- Author BiographyAARON SMITH and HANS WESTERBEEK are consultants with Manage to Manage Australasia Pty Ltd with considerable experience in the area of sport business and the business of sport. They were the authors of Sport Business in the Global Marketplace published by Palgrave Macmillan.
- Author(s)Aaron Smith,Hans Westerbeek
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication11/06/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.