Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA big, wild anthology of 36 gay erotica stories, about athletes and fans and coaches being bad, very bad, and extremely good at doing it. The sporting life means something slightly different to the men who love men than it means to the usual sportsman. To many, the goal of a sport is to play the game and to win by achieving the best score. In this collection of three dozen stories, many of which have never been published before, habu explores, sometimes with intensity and sometime tongue in cheek, sport as merely the framework in which to achieve an entirely different goal and to score in a much different meaning of the term. Step into the sporting life of habu's world.
- Date of Publication07/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.