All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow did Islam reach the level of being one of the worlds largest religions? Did Islam spread by the sword? How was Islam received in Europe, Africa, and Asia? In this book, Abul-Fazl Ezzati explores the spread of Islam throughout various regions of the world, examining religious, political, sociological, and other key factors. The work includes a detailed timeline of important events in the Islamic expansion from early times to the present day. This book, w in its fourth edition, has been translated into Turkish, Persian, Arabic, and Hausa.
- Author BiographyAbul-Fazl Ezzati was born in Iran in 1932. In addition to teaching Islamic Studies at universities in Tehran, London, and the United States, he has written several books on Islam, some of which have been translated into Arabic, Turkish, Hausa, Russian, Spanish, and Persian.
- Author(s)A. Ezzati
- PublisherIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Date of Publication20/03/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Weight946 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.