All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.16Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for everyone who is interested in good nutrition at a low cost and with great taste, this highly practical and fully illustrated book provides readers with all the information necessary to start and maintain an indoor sprout garden. The book discusses a wide variety of sprouts and sprouting methods, explains the sprouts importance in a healthy diet and presents a wealth of simple and delicious recipes.
- Author BiographyAnn Wigmore for Avery
- Author(s)Dr. Ann Wigmore
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/1987
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/01/2010
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight144 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.