All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion to The New Statistical Analysis of Data by Anderson and Finn provides a hands-on guide to data analysis using SPSS. Included with this guide are instructions for obtaining the data sets to be analysed via the World Wide Web. First, the authors provide a brief review of using SPSS, and then, corresponding to the organisation of The New Statistical Analysis of Data, readers participate in analysing many of the data sets discussed in the book. In so doing, students both learn how to conduct reasonably sophisticated statistical analyses using SPSS whilst at the same time gaining an insight into the nature and purpose of statistical investigation.
- Author(s)Kristin E. Voelkl,Susan B. Gerber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/1998
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Lab Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight381 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.