About this product
- DescriptionTommy and Lisa always spend summers at their grandparents' cabin in the woods of New Hampshire, where they swim, fish, hike and sail. During the rest of the year they live in Columbus, Ohio where they have a lot of friends but they really miss their grandparents. Tommy and his friend Greg, who lives on Mirror Lake near the cabin, fish all summer long for lake trout and bass. Lisa and Greg's sister Rita also join in on the fun. All the children enjoy playing at Reflection Cove, where there's a very big oak tree-so big that they could build a fort in it! But the oak tree is home to something special. Inside the great tree lives a large community of squirrels of many colors and types, ruled by a good king and queen. The squirrels all call each other friends, and they live very happily. When a hurricane hits the coast of New Hampshire, the children's fun has taken a new direction, and the old oak tree is badly damaged. Now the human children must help their new squirrel friends, who might find themselves out in the cold when winter arrives.
- Author(s)E Douglass
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.