Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $77.30Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to aspects of the theory of dynamical systems based on extensions of Liapuv's direct method. The main ideas and structure for the theory are presented for difference equations and for the analogous theory for ordinary differential equations and retarded functional differential equations.
- Author(s)J.P. LaSalle
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight170 g
- Width172 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.