All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLummox has been the pet of the Stuart family for generations. With eight legs, a thick hide, and huge (and growing) size, Lummox is body's idea of man's best friend. Nevertheless, John Stuart XI, descendant of the starman who originally brought Lummox back to Earth, loves him. But when Lummox eats a neighbor's car and begins to grow again, the Feds decide eugh is eugh. John isn't about to let the authorities take his pet away, and with his best friend friend, Betty, determines to save Lummox - even if it takes leaving the life he's kwn forever! An all-time science fiction, coming-of-age classic from seven-time Hugo winner and Dean of Science Fiction , Robert A. Heinlein.
- Author BiographyRobert A Heinlein is considered one of the Big Three of classic science fiction (along with Isaac Asimov and Arthur C. Clarke). Heinlein is a seven-time Hugo Award recipient and was given the first Grand Master Nebula Award for lifetime achievement. Heinlein s juveniles alone have influenced generations of scientists, engineers and creators the world over (for instance, it was once estimated that everyone in the Apollo 11 mission control room had read and loved at least one Heinlein novel). His worldwide bestsellers include Have Space Suit Will Travel, Stranger in a Strange Land, Starship Troopers, Time Enough for Love, and The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress.
- Author(s)Robert A. Heinlein
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.