All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Star-Gazers She came of a stock ted for two things - the roving tendencies of its men and the beauty of its women. The former had been a salient characteristic of the family ever since her great-grandfather, Sir Hugh Erne had left England to come to the Virginia colony. With inevitable restlessness, after a few years, he had taken the Wilderness Road and pushed westward into Kentucky, halting finally, on the banks of the beautiful river above Frankfort and building there a family mansion in the Georgian style. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Abbe Carter Goodloe
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.