The Stark Reality of Stretching: For All Activities and Every Sport Focusing on the Weight Bearing Muscles of the Lower Extremities by Steven D Stark (Paperback / softback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive operator's manual for the body, this newly updated guide provides the science, anatomy, precise definitions, and illustrations necessary for the proper application of kwledge to help keep the body healthy. It provides a current and concise understanding of why people should stretch, what a stretch is, and how to stretch properly. The accurate, science-based stretching information provided here will help prevent dangerous muscle imbalances and common, incorrect stretches that often cause or contribute to functional damage of the feet, knees, hips, pelvis, and spine.
- Author BiographyDr. Steven D. Stark was the first podiatrist appointed to the Sports Medicine Council of British Columbia. His medical practice specializes in the treatment and prevention of injuries that are the result of biomechanical problems caused by structural and functional changes. He lives in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Steven D Stark
- PublisherStark Reality Corp.
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintStark Reality Corp.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.