All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive operator's manual for the body, this newly updated guide provides the science, anatomy, precise definitions, and illustrations necessary for the proper application of kwledge to help keep the body healthy. It provides a current and concise understanding of why people should stretch, what a stretch is, and how to stretch properly. The accurate, science-based stretching information provided here will help prevent dangerous muscle imbalances and common, incorrect stretches that often cause or contribute to functional damage of the feet, knees, hips, pelvis, and spine.
- Author BiographyDr. Steven D. Stark was the first podiatrist appointed to the Sports Medicine Council of British Columbia. His medical practice specializes in the treatment and prevention of injuries that are the result of biomechanical problems caused by structural and functional changes. He lives in Surrey, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Steven D Stark
- PublisherStark Reality Corp.
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintStark Reality Corp.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement5th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.