All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionOn a summer day in Central Park, a boy meets a man named Vincent. He is a painter, and the picture on his old wooden easel shows the park's daffodils in all their yellow splendor. The painting captures the boy's imagination. Soon Vincent and the boy are exploring Manhattan, from Battery Park to Harlem, from Fifth Avenue to Greenwich Village. Vincent paints the city in bright and beautiful colors. Then one day he takes the boy to a museum. He leads him to a painting of a country village. No sooner does the boy recognize the painting as one of Vincent's than his friend disappears. But Vincent has left the boy a gift: the desire to paint a picture. Neil Waldman's special book, featuring stunning Van Gogh-inspired paintings of Manhattan, speaks to that part of a child that kws limitsthe imagination.
- Author BiographyNeil Waldman's art has appeared in many books, including Masada, which he wrote. He lives in White Plains, New York.
- Author(s)Neil Waldman
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication11/11/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width236 mm
- Height314 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.