All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Cassandra Clare, Richelle Mead, and Lauren Kate comes the first book in a new 2-book series about a girl who must join forces with rogue exorcists to save her sister and, ultimately, humanity. When sixteen-year-old Nina Kane discovers that her sister, Mellie, is keeping a secret that threatens their very existence, she ll do anything to protect her. Because in New Temperance, sins are prosecuted as crimes by the brutal Church and its army of black-robed exorcists. And Mellie s sin has put her in serious trouble. To save her sister, Nina will need to trust Finn, a fugitive and rogue exorcist with deep green eyes and a penchant for hoodies. What they ll do together might just keep them all alive, stop the Church, and change the face of the world. Holy hellfire indeed. Haunting, unsettling and eerily beautiful. Rachel Caine, author of the New York Times bestselling Morganville Vampires series Un-put-down-able. Kirkus Reviews A hugely fun and entertaining read. SLJ Reminiscent of Margaret Atwood s The Handmaid s Tale . . . fans of Divergent and The Hunger Games will love the complexity of the setting and characters. VOYA
- Author BiographyRACHEL VINCENT is the New York Times bestselling author of many books for adults and for teens, including the Shifters, Unbound, and Soul Screamer series, and the upcoming The Flame Never Dies. A resident of Oklahoma, she has two teenagers, two cats, and a BA in English, each of which contributes in some way to every book she writes. When she s not working, Rachel can be found curled up with a book or watching movies and playing video games with her husband. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Rachel Vincent
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.