All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe State Practice of India and the Development of International Law by Bimal N. Patel provides a critical analysis of India's state practice and development of international law. Providing insight into the historical evolution of Indian state practice from pre-1945 period through the 21st century, the work meticulously and systematically examines the interpretation and execution of international law by national legislative executive and judicial organs individually as well as collectively. The author demonstrates India's ambitions as a rising global power and emerging role in shaping international affairs, and convincingly argues how India will continue to resist and prevent consolidation of Euro-American centric influence of international law in areas of her political, ecomic and culture influence.
- Author BiographyBimal N. Patel, PhD (Leiden), PhD (Jaipur), LLM (Leiden) is Director and Professor of Public International Law at Gujarat National Law University, India. He is the author and editor of works on international courts and tribunals, law of the sea and maritime law, state practice and international law, international organizations and arms control and disarmament.
- Author(s)Bimal N. Patel
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBrill's Asian Law Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight1000 g
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.