All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBroad-ranging in its coverage and truly international in scope, this major new text introduces all the main competing theoretical approaches to the study of the state as well as key contested issues in relation to globalization, new forms of governance, the changing public/private boundary, changes in the powers and capacities of states, and the differences between advanced liberal democratic and other states. Chapters have been specially commissioned to a common format and are written by an international cast of leading authorities.
- Author BiographyCOLIN HAY is Professor of Political Sociology and Head of Department of Political Science and International Studies, University of Birmingham, UK. MICHAEL LISTER is Senior Lecturer in Politics at Oxford Brookes University, UK. DAVID MARSH is Professor of Political Sociology and Head of Department of Sociology, University of Birmingham, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/12/2005
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePolitical Analysis
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight489 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byColin Hay,David Marsh,Michael Lister
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.