All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEvery four years, The State of the Parties brings readers up to date on party action in election years and in between. With the dual themes of polarization and invation characterizing the new edition, this essential party primer includes: four new chapters on party resources, a greatly expanded section on public opinion, coverage of party efforts to mobilize the youth vote, thirteen new chapters covering topics ranging from the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act to Deaniacs and Democrats to The Rise of the Right, and as always, a distinguished roster of contributors.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Green is distinguished professor of political science and director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at the University of Akron. Daniel J. Coffey is assistant professor of political science at The University of Akron and a fellow in the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics. He has published in State Politics and Policy Quarterly. He studies political parties, public opinion, state and local politics, campaigns and elections, and research methods.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePeople, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations and the Political Process
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width181 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Coffey,John C. Green
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.