All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 153rd edition, The Statesman's Yearbook continues to be the reference work of choice for accurate and reliable information on every country in the world. Covering political, ecomic, social and cultural aspects, the Yearbook is also available online for subscribing institutions: www.statesmansyearbook.com.
- Author BiographyPalgrave Macmillan is a global academic publisher for scholarship, research and professional learning. We publish monographs, journals, reference works and professional titles, online and in print. With a focus on humanities and social sciences, Palgrave Macmillan offers authors and readers the very best in academic content whilst also supporting the community with innovative new formats and tools.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 colour illustrations, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight2422 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Edited byNicholas Heath-Brown,Palgrave Macmillan,Sharan Aujla,Tom Alvarez
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.