All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains additional discussion and examples on left truncation as well as material on more general censoring and truncation patterns. Introduces the martingale and counting process formulation swil lbe in a new chapter. Develops multivariate failure time data in a separate chapter and extends the material on Markov and semi Markov formulations. Presents new examples and applications of data analysis.
- Author BiographyJOHN D. KALBFLEISCH, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and the University of Waterloo in Ontario, Canada. ROSS L. PRENTICE, PhD, is Professor of Biostatistics at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center and the University of Washington in Seattle.
- Author(s)John D. Kalbfleisch,Ross L. Prentice
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2002
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.