All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of brain function is one of the most fascinating pursuits of m- ern science. Functional neuroimaging is an important component of much of the current research in cognitive, clinical, and social psychology. The exci- ment of studying the brain is recognized in both the popular press and the scienti?c community. In the pages of mainstream publications, including The New York Times and Wired, readers can learn about cutting-edge research into topics such as understanding how customers react to products and - vertisements ( If your brain has a 'buy button,' what pushes it? , The New York Times,October19,2004),howviewersrespondtocampaignads( Using M. R. I. 's to see politics on the brain, The New York Times, April 20, 2004; This is your brain on Hillary: Political neuroscience hits new low, Wired, November 12,2007),howmen and womenreactto sexualstimulation ( Brain scans arouse researchers, Wired, April 19, 2004), distinguishing lies from the truth ( Duped, The New Yorker, July 2, 2007; Woman convicted of child abuse hopes fMRI can prove her incence, Wired, November 5, 2007), and even what separates cool people from nerds ( If you secretly like Michael Bolton, we'll kw, Wired, October 2004). Reports on pathologies such as autism, in which neuroimaging plays a large role, are also common (for - stance, a Time magazine cover story from May 6, 2002, entitled Inside the world of autism ).
- Author(s)Nicole A. Lazar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight643 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.