All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the worst sort of surprise: a valued and seemingly happy employee gives his tice. Can you do anything at this point? Probably t. Could you have anticipated the departure and tried to prevent it? Absolutely. That's where this book comes in. This practical guide introduces managers to a powerful new engagement and retention tool: the stay interview. Smart companies have begun conducting these periodic reviews in order to discover why their important talent might leave and to solve any problems before they actually quit. Written by the retention expert who pioneered the process, The Stay Interview shows managers how to: prepare for the meeting; anticipate an employee's top issues; set realistic expectations from the start; respond to difficult questions; listen effectively and dig deeper; craft a detailed and effective stay plan complete with timeline; assess each employee's level of engagement, predict potential exits, and communicate results to upper management. Complete with the five best questions to ask and sample scripts for different situations, The Stay Interview is the key to a more engaged...and much more productive team.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Finnegan is the CEO of C-Suite Analytics, a consultancy specializing in engagement and retention solutions.
- Author(s)Richard P. Finnegan
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight470 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.