All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionCo-published by MENC: The National Association for Music Education The Steel Band Game Plan: Strategies for Starting, Building, and Maintaining Your Pan Program, the first comprehensive resource devoted to steel band pedagogy, is a must-have for anyone involved in the steel band idiom today. Written primarily for educators, The Steel Band Game Plan addresses a wide variety of topics, including instrumentation, personnel, basic pan technique, repertoire, and rehearsal strategies.
- Author BiographyChris Tanner is the founder and director of the Miami University (Ohio) Steel Band. He is a published composer through Pan Ramajay Productions, and he has appeared as a guest clinician and performing artist with collegiate and high school steel bands throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Chris Tanner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width142 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byTom Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.