All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a killer storm unexpectedly hits Manhattan, seventeen-year-old Lilah Stellow's dad insists that she and her younger sister, Flori, take refuge at their cabin in the mountains. But instead of joining them with the experimental drug that keeps Lilah alive, he disappears just as news reports name him as a prime suspect in an act of ecoterrorism. As days pass without her medicine, Lilah finds herself teetering on the edge, caring for her sister, and growing increasingly certain they're being watched. In her search for answers, Lilah is thrown into the center of a mystery involving an off-the-grid research facility and finds herself drawn in by Daniel, an intriguing boy who is the son of the lead scientist. As she dares to seek answers, Lilah slowly realizes that even the best intentions can go horribly wrong.
- Author BiographyShari Becker was born in Montreal, Quebec, and grew up speaking both English and French. As a child, she spent her summers in the Adirondack Mountains catching fireflies, minnows, and toads. After completing a master's degree at New York University, Becker worked for Nickelodeon, Disney-owned companies, and an Emmy Award-winning puppeteer. She is the author of two picture books, including the Charlotte Zolotow Award-honored and Junior Library Guild-selected Maxwell's Mountain. She now lives in Brookline, Massachusetts, with her husband, two daughters, and their dog.
- Author(s)Shari Becker
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.95Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.