All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Sprouse exploded on the fashion scene in early 80s with vibrant Day-Glo creations. This title is the ultimate mograph of this cult fashion legend, following his career from his early days designing wardrobes for his neighbour Debbie Harry in the late 70s, to his ascent onto the New York fashion scene in the early 80s.
- Author BiographyMauricio Padilha and Roger Padilha run MAO Public Relations, MAO SPACE, a series of runway shows that coincide with New York Fashion Week, and publish MAO MAG, a bi-annual fashion magazine. Tama Janowitz is the author of seven novels, including Slaves of New York.
- Author(s)Mauricio Padilha,Roger Padilha
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication17/12/2008
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1958 g
- Width258 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.