All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these snapshots, the omnipresent white light eclipses people in a visual exercise that reflects on the real dimension of the landscapes and architectures. The images shape a timeless space in an almost dream-like journey through time and light.
- Author BiographyBernard Plossu (born in Dalat, South Vietnam, 1945) has traveled extensively through a life in photography, including in the jungles of Chiapas in Mexico, the American West, India, the Aeolian Islands, and Niger. Widely regarded as a leading figure in French photography, Plossu's photographs have been exhibited internationally, including at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago; Muse e National d'Art Moderne, Paris; Centre Pompidou, Paris; Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno, Valencia, Spain.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Note106
- Weight1134 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byBernard Plossu
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.