All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionBe afraid, be very afraid. Bucky B. Katt continues his reign of terror over his Get Fuzzy roommates, Satchel the pooch and Rob the human, in The Stinking. In addition to rants about his anticow crusade, Bucky also berates global warming as global stinking. Always on the defense against a monkey invasion, Bucky is armed with his own self-made arsenal of creative weaponry. It's one strange and scary little household in the apartment that Rob, Bucky, and the lumpy canine Satchel share. Mild-mannered Rob can barely manage Bucky, who some might say is deranged, and Satchel, who usually ends up being the patsy. In this treasury, which includes all the cartoons from Masters of the Nonsenseverse and Survival of the Filthiest, Darby Conley once again morphs the human-pet relationship into one that humorously reminds us of our own weird human relationships.
- Author BiographyGet Fuzzy first appeared in newspapers in 1999. Darby Conley lives in Boston, with four cats and three boxes of Band-Aids.
- Author(s)Darby Conley
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Series TitleGet Fuzzy Treasury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.