The Stitch Collection: A Box of Portable Guides to Knit Stitches by Debbie O'Neill (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most eminently practical knitter's helper on the market. Portable and versatile, this attractive boxed set of five lightweight stitch guides, each devoted to a different type of stitch, is perfect for knitters on the go. Altogether, these small but very thorough books cover more than 200 stitches, with individual manuals for knit and purl; cables; lace; ribbing and specialty. Each one features a brief introduction; a concise section on choosing the appropriate stitch pattern; information on each type of stitch; abbreviations; needle size chart; and yarn weight chart. Unlike heavier and more unwieldy books, these sleek volumes are just right for tossing in the knitting bag which makes them the most eminently practical knitter's helper on the market.
- Author BiographyDebbie O'Neill is a software engineer by training, but spends her free time teaching knitting and writing knitting patterns. Debbie has done several sock designs for TheKnitter.com, The Loopy Ewe and Cherry Tree Hill Yarns. Her garment designs have also appeared in various magazines, knitting books and yarn company publications. Debbie also has a line of self-published patterns available under the name Nutty Creations.
- Author(s)Debbie O'Neill
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight739 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statement5 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.