All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelected essays from the eminent ecomist, Wynne Godley, tracing the development of his work and illuminating the key theories and models that made his name. Essays focus t only on the stock-flow coherent approach, but also lay out Godley's views about the European Union and the stability of its monetary policy.
- Author BiographyMARC LAVOIE is Full Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Ottawa, Canada.He has published over 175 articles in refereed journals and books. He is also on the editorial board or advisory board of several journals. He is a specialistin monetary economics, growth theory, and macroeconomic policy. GENNARO ZEZZA is Associate Professor in Economics at the Department of Economics of the University of Cassino, Italy, and a Research Scholar at the Levy Institute of Economics, USA. He has published several articles in refereed journals and books. He is a specialist in macroeconomic models, both theoretical and empirical, and in econometrics.
- Author(s)Marc Lavoie
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byGennaro Zezza
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.