All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneering classic in Dow Theory. If you are a serious student of investing, you owe it to yourself to 'go back to the future' and read this book. -Charles B. Carlson, Editor of Dow Theory Forecast . The Dow Theory is consistently one of the best strategies for understanding and predicting the stock market, and when it is applied as a method of predictable forecast, it is kwn as the barometer. This finance classic offers tips and trends that William Hamilton observed over the years in the market, offering a view of market behavior that remains perpetually current. Hamilton, a contemporary of Charles H. Dow, presents a clear and in-depth discussion of the Dow Theory and its explanation of averages and affinity for predictable cycles of panic and prosperity. Provides an analysis of the stock market and its history since 1897. This book is a springboard upon which current Dow Theory has thrived. New foreword by Charles Carlson. The late William P. Hamilton originally published The Stock Market Barometer in 1922. Hamilton spent a career in financial journalism and became an editor of The Wall Street Journal.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM PETER HAMILTON originally published The Stock Market Barometer in 1922. Mr. Hamilton spent a career in financial journalism and became editor of The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Marketplace Books,William Peter Hamilton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Investment Classics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date29/10/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.