All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of billions of dollars change hands in the stock market on a daily basis. With this huge amount of money moving around daily, the average investor never becomes rich in the stock market. Why is this? Average investors do t kw how to apply psychology and business acumen to investment decisions. Instead they attempt to mimic the behaviors of successful investors such as Warren Buffett, George Soros, and Carl Icahn in a desperate bid to achieve half their success. Millions of investors mimic these strategies and still do t become rich. This fact applies universally - even the most successful psychologists, corporate executives, statisticians, and finance professors cant seem to leverage their kwledge to succeed in the market. Does this mean that it is impossible to become rich in the stock market? Of course t; it is very possible. The distinguishing difference between the average investor and the successful investor is a history of consistent, insightful trading. Becoming better than the average investor means seeking out kwledge that the average investor does t have. Nearly all investment books are devoid of this prized kwledge - which is why the average investor, reading the average investment book, never acquires sufficient insight to succeed in the market. The Stock Market Outsider: Becoming a Billionaire ventures into a realm beyond that of the average investment book. It provides an interesting, practical approach to succeeding in the market using psychology and business acumen to drive investment decisions. The book focuses on the core principle of stock market success - investing in businesses that are most likely to increase in value and understanding when to enter and exit positions. It disregards the unnecessarily complex and risky trading strategies that many traders use to their own doom - strategies that are closer to gambling than true investing.
- Author BiographyPhilip Fanara is an author, contributor to TheStreet, and Certified Internal Auditor with a career broadly spanning over multiple business areas. He is an avid data miner, possessing over 10 years of investment experience, an M.B.A. from Louisiana State University, and is certified in Risk Management Assurance. The Stock Market Outsider: Becoming a Billionaire is the culmination of his years of experience, education, and research on business and investments. The strategy detailed throughout the book was developed after devoting a year to intensely analyzing market data, psychology, and his past trading successes and failures.
- Author(s)Philip Fanara
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited bySteve Ure
- Illustrator(s)Kelly Stahley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.