All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis investigation into the human abdomen, stomach, and intestines is packed with vivid high-quality, full-color photographs that provide a deep and textured view into the human midsection. The function and position of such body parts as the abdominal muscles, the ribs, the stomach, the intestines, and the colon are covered along with a discussion of the other organs involved in human digestion, such as the liver, the spleen, and the gallbladder. Combined with intense, 3D-like photographs, this tour of the human digestive system will help readers achieve a more complete understanding of how the stomach and surrounding organs work.
- Author(s)James Toriello,Maya Bayden
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHuman Body in 3D
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width208 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.