Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.75+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by alimbrown
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the turn of the 20th century - an era of tumultuous change. What is it that draws Tung Chi, a former Shaolin priest in the service of the Chinese emperor, to the Australian colony of Queensland? This mystery ensnares local businessman John Wong, who fears for his daughter, living across the world in Peking at a time when a revolutionary force kwn as the Boxers is on the rise. Together Tung and John, with his son, Andrew, embark on a dangerous journey that will lead them into a conflict in which everything is at stake, but allegiances are uncertain. The sleeping dragon of China is awakening...From the tropics of Queensland to the heart of the Chinese empire, The Stone Dragon is a gripping tale of rebellion, survival and the powerful influence of loyalty and love.
- Author BiographyPeter Watt has spent time as a soldier, articled clerk, prawn trawler deckhand, builder's labourer, pipe layer, real estate salesman, private investigator, police sergeant and advisor to the Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary. He has lived and worked with Aborigines, Islanders, Vietnamese and Papua New Guineans, and he speaks, reads and writes Vietnamese and Pidgin. He now lives in northern New South Wales.
- Author(s)Peter Watt
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight204 g
- Width112 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.