All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWomen feel the storm activity all around. We find ourselves teetering somewhere between everyday chaos and crisis. We can feel a storm brewing, we are in the middle of a storm, or we are facing the aftermath of a storm. But don't be afraid because it is possible to grow through turbulent times. Storms show you what's really going on inside, reveal what you really believe, and actually make you stronger. In this powerful book Sheila will help you:
- Redefine your failures as a new beginning instead of an end.
- Replace the words always and never in your life with positive declarations of hope.
- Kw with confidence how to help a friend in chaos or crisis.
- Author(s)Sheila Walsh
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.