All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife with only the sea can be lonely. Just ask Pandora and Seabold. They've lived most of their lives with the sea -- Pandora in a lighthouse and Seabold on a boat -- and they're each quite used to being alone. Or they were. But one day, the sea did something extraordinary: It brought Pandora and Seabold together! And even better, the sea gave them the ingredients for an adventure that neither of them had considered before-an adventure called family.
- Author(s)Cynthia Rylant
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleReady-For-Chapters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width134 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.