Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
About this product
- DescriptionJerry ticed that he was t in a mental fog any longer. In fact, it was like he had t taken a drink at all. The reality of all of this had sobered him up. There seemed to be a lot of ise coming from about two hundred yards away by some rocks. Jerry started to move in the direction of the rocks. There were a lot of lights and people around the edge of the rocks, and as Jerry got closer, he still could t see everything, but he could hear some whistling or high-pitched screaming. Jerry didn t understand until he got much closer and could see three or four dolphins caught in a small pool of water too small, in fact, for them to survive, and the people around were talking and pointing their flashlights at them. Once Jerry reached them, he asked, Does anyone kw just what has caused the water to recede? Just then an older man answered, Well, I don t kw for sure, but the news says that the entire west coast is just like this, and one seems to kw why.
- Author(s)Enock Lynn Norrbom
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.