Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDavina was her name and she pleaded that I should t write this, that I should t expose her to the world. Apologies, sweet Davey, whose standard would I bear if your starlit eyes had t so pleaded. Those days are gone. These are the opening lines from The Stormer, ather hilarious, romantic comedy vel by the author of The Sex Diaries. It sees struggling artist, Hugh, think he's made it when he's commissioned to paint a mural on the gable end wall of a tenement in his beloved home-town of Glasgow in Scotland. He paints a nude of his long-lost first love, Davina. But she's married to a senior cop w and he's t happy about this portrayal of his wife, naked. He sets a police unit the job of fixing Hugh. Bruised and battered, Hugh defies them all as he and Davina discover what they really mean to each other. Enter a whimsical world where romantic ideals meet sheer idiocy, featuring a biker called Midden, a tramp called The Shame, a gang leader called Slab and a stunning, gorgeous, redhead called The Stormer.
- Author(s)MR Gurmeet Mattu
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.